Friday, April 4, 2025

Alleged Shooter of Sauce Walka, Sayso P Apparently Deceased, Another Suspect Remains on the Run

A suspect reportedly linked to the “targeted” attack on Sauce Walka and Sayso P has apparently died.

Memphis police announced Monday (March 31) that the arrest warrant for suspect Jayden Dandridge is no longer active following his death. Dandridge was facing first-degree murder charges. Meanwhile, 22-year-old Kevin Brown, the second suspect, hasn’t been caught yet. Authorities had previously offered a $6,000 cash reward for Dandridge’s capture.

The attack happened in Memphis, Tennessee, near the FedEx Forum on March 22. Sauce Walka survived after being hit in the thigh, but his friend, rapper Sayso P, died right there at the scene. According to police, the attackers pulled up to the victims, jumped out of their car, opened fire “without engaging in any conversation,” and quickly took off.

“Early indications are that the victims and suspects are known to each other. We understand the public’s concern and reiterate that this was not a random act,” the Memphis Police Department said in a statement. They also mentioned they’d be “utilizing downtown camera footage and other technology available to aid in identifying everyone involved.”

Sauce Walka’s father, Albert Walker (aka ‘Poppa Sauce’), confirmed his son—whose real name is Albert Mondane—was hospitalized and recovering. “Had it not been for God, my son would’ve been dead,” he told KHOU.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles