NLE Choppa seems prepared to take his issues with Blueface into the ring — even though the pair had recently taken steps toward squashing their long-standing beef.
Early Saturday, Choppa hopped on X (formerly Twitter) and fired off a straight-to-the-point message aimed at Blueface, writing: “Let’s get in the octagon @bluefacebleedem .”

The timing raised eyebrows, especially since the two had recently made moves toward peace after years of back-and-forth tension that included diss tracks and fiery social media clashes.
Earlier this month, NLE Choppa issued a public apology to Blueface over comments he made about Blueface’s son. Choppa explained that Blueface had previously apologized for mentioning his mom during their feud, and he felt it was only right to return that same level of respect.
He said he had already reached out privately but chose to address it publicly too, making it clear he was ready to close that chapter and move forward.
“Me and blue handling that fsfs,” Choppa wrote. “Last time we had words he apologized for bringing my mom in stuff I owe you the same respect. I apologize for what I said about your son @bluefasebabyy. From the heart. I texted this message in private but wanted to do the same publicly.”
Their feud stretches back years, filled with personal jabs and moments where things went beyond just music. The recent apology felt like a real turning point, with Choppa highlighting the importance of keeping family out of it.
But now, his newest post hints that he may still want to face Blueface — just in a more structured, competitive environment instead of online. As of now, Blueface hasn’t publicly responded to the challenge.
