Saturday, November 29, 2025

Ja Rule says Fat Joe is “in good spirits” despite facing a sex trafficking lawsuit.

Even with serious allegations hanging over him, Fat Joe seems to be holding his head up — at least that’s what Ja Rule says.

Speaking to TMZ backstage at Hot 97’s Summer Jam in New Jersey on Friday (June 20), Ja Rule shared that he recently checked in with his longtime friend. The rapper, who had just finished honoring Irv Gotti with a touching tribute, didn’t hesitate to give an update on Joe’s mindset following the explosive lawsuit.

“He’s good, I actually spoke to Crack yesterday,” Ja said. “I was asking if he was still skipping out on tonight. [laughs] He had a show. But yeah, he’s good. He’s in good spirits. It’s fine.”

The lawsuit, brought earlier in the week by Terrance Dixon and lawyer Tyrone A. Blackburn, accuses Fat Joe of having sexual relationships with underage girls and even claims he plotted to have 50 Cent killed — something 50 immediately dismissed online as “total BS.”

Joe’s legal team, led by Joe Tacopina, has slammed the claims, labeling them “lies intended to damage his reputation and force a settlement through public pressure.”

Ja also said he tried to bring Joe out during his Summer Jam set, but Joe was tied up with another event. “He had his own show,” Ja said. “But he’s all the way up, man.”

Meanwhile, 50 Cent, one of the alleged targets in the suit, responded on social media, brushing off the wild claim and backing Joe. “These baseless accusations and claims are not credible,” he wrote. “I’m sorry joe has to endure the public scrutiny and damage to his reputation.”

He ended with a line of his own: “THIS IS A STICK UP! I wrote this hook I should a kept this one.”

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles