Friday, May 22, 2026

Stevie J Says He Cut Off “Fake” Friends Who Turned Their Backs On Diddy During Trial

Stevie J has revealed that he cut ties with several friends who failed to remain loyal to Diddy during the mogul’s criminal trial last year.

During an appearance on Flex 98.5 this week, the producer — best known for being part of Diddy’s Hitmen production team — reflected on the difficult year and a half he has experienced. He also spoke about standing beside Diddy, whose real name is Sean Combs, during a period when he felt few others were willing to publicly support him.

“The last year has been quite a ride for me — the last year and a half. As you witnessed, I was the only one holding my homie down before he went to jail,” Stevie J said before later confirming to one of the radio hosts that he was referring to Diddy.

“After all of that, and after seeing who really be truly in your corner, and who’s rocking witchu and all that, I left a whole bunch of fake n***as,” Stevie J said, adding that he decided to focus mainly on spending time with his family instead.

After one of the hosts praised him for standing by Diddy throughout the controversy, Stevie J questioned what happened to the child sexual assault accusations the Bad Boy mogul once faced.

“All that stuff, where did it go?” he asked. “In the garbage.”

Diddy is currently serving a 50-month sentence at a federal prison in New Jersey after being convicted on multiple counts tied to violations of the Mann Act.

Sean Combs was sentenced over two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution connected to his widely discussed “freak offs” or “hotel nights” — drug-fueled sexual encounters involving girlfriends and male escorts that prosecutors alleged he organized, financed, and frequently recorded.

Following an eight-week trial last summer, Combs was found guilty on those charges but was acquitted of racketeering and sex trafficking accusations.

Back in early 2024, Stevie J publicly shared prayers for Diddy’s sons, Justin Combs and Christian Combs, as well as Diddy himself after Homeland Security raided the mogul’s homes ahead of the trial.

Around the same period, Stevie J and Diddy were both named in a sexual assault lawsuit filed by producer Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones, who claimed Diddy attempted to pressure him into sexual activity involving Stevie J.

The lawsuit also included screenshots from an explicit video Diddy allegedly showed Jones, which he reportedly claimed featured Stevie J engaging in sexual activity with another man. However, it was later revealed that the person in the images was adult performer D’Angelo “Knockout” Marquis, who later addressed the claims on X.

In a follow-up response to a user who wrote, “The photo does look like you. These people are doing a bit much,” Knockout replied, “I know and they will not bring [Stevie J] down off my name, try again.”

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles